Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where have I been????

I know I know I promised I would update more frequently and I always seem to get lax, but I promise I have not forgotten my little blog. I honestly can't believe that it has been a whole month since I last posted, the days seem to fly by. Well my wonderful husband had back surgery on Friday April 25th, he has been home getting better and driving me crazy. Since he is limited in what he can do he has been trying to keep himself busy, he even sat down on the computer to read my blog lol. YES that is how bored he is, apparently my blog is not up to par he was complaining that there were pictures and layouts that featured the kids, but none that had him. Sooo this entry is dedicated to that wonderful man of mine, my husband Matt! As you can see he kept himself busy today playing Medal of Honor on the XBOX! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kristi B. said...

I should send my hubby to come play with yours. :o)