Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all you mother's out there have a wonderful day!!

So far this mother's Day I have had the glorious opportunity to pick a nasty little tick off my dog Zeus (my little Chihuahua mix) and give him a bath as well, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!!!!!! All kidding aside I wouldn't change a thing about my life my wonderful scrubby, my little darlings (with hidden horns) and my my dogs Zeus & Samson. They are the one's that make this crazy ride called my life keep going, we are a working machine with individual pieces that does not work without one another. So Happy Mother's Day everyone remember to hug those people in your life that make your machine work!

1 comment:

abpampo said...

Jessica,

It was nice seeing you at our crop at the Pink Pineapple. Hope to see you at future crops.

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Aida ^_^