Saturday, May 24, 2008

He's not a baby anymore . . .

I can't believe my boy turned 12 today, the years have passed so quickly =-(. I remember the day he was born so clear in my memory, I couldn't have loved anything more. It's funny how in the daily chaos of life the moments just pass . . . sniff sniff I am not ready to lose my baby boy. I don't think it helps that he looks older than your average 12 year old, he is 5'7" for Pete's sake. Oh well C'est la Vie.

Here is a now and then shot, he was about 18 months in this picture.

I took this picture this morning before he left for school, I think they all have that early morning look about them lol. I can't believe I got a shot with all of them looking at the camera at the same time. I'm sure this is an easy task for all you photo pros, but getting my kids to do it is a miracle in itself!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!



1 comment:

Cyndi said...

You Family is beautiful my friend-just as you are!!! Have a great weekend!!!