Saturday, May 31, 2008

Upcoming Classes

I have been busy putting together samples together for some upcoming classes around So. Cal. Here is the Disney class I will be doing at the Scrapbook Garden in Huntington Beach.

Disney Magical Memories Acrylic Mini Book with Jessica
Saturday, June 28, 2008
10:30 am to 12:30 pm
$35 per person

Calling all you Disney fans, join me and create a special acrylic album for all those wonderful Disney moments! You will be creating a 10-page 6x6 acrylic album using the Reminisce "Real Magic" paper line. This fabulous little book is absolutely overflowing with Disney magic, so stop by the store to see the sample and sign up! Seats are limited and will sell out fast, so sign up soon!





1 comment:

Cyndi said...

This is just tooooooo much! I love it! Glad I know ya so that I can scraplift from you..LOL it'll be a compliment!!!