Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Recent Challenges

I created this layout for the April Monthly Challenge on the So Cal Scrap board, the layout had to consist of 50% Heidi Swapp Items, mine didin't win, but it is still one of my favorites ever, I'm not really sure why, but I love it!! The winner was Rochelle with a darling layout of her cutie, her little girl is such a doll! Check it out below.



I also participated in the April Challenge for the Who Gives A Scrap Yahoo group, the theme was to use items that start with the letter of "APRIL" I used Abigail for A, Pink flowers, buttons, and ribbons for P, Ribbon for R, the word Imagine for I, and Lace and lyrics for L. This was a totally fun challenge as well, here is my entry for this one.



I will catch you tomorrow, have a great night!

1 comment:

iris said...

Your layout looks great! I can see why it is one of your favorite ones. Your little man is a charmer too!