Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love

I have had... well a day let's just put it that way. Love has been on my mind today good love, bad love, painful love, happy love all kinds of love. Love is HARD, i mean real love at least for me it is. It's easy to love when when your up, it's easy to love kind people, it's easy to love beautiful things, of course love encompasses all of these things but love also encompasses not so lovely things it is so much harder to have love and have compassion for things we don't understand for people who don't show their love as we want them to. Loving these individuals is the true test of love and compassion and understanding. I know it sounds like I am rambling you are probably thinking why is she rambling on about love, well the answer is I'm not sure I just had this on my mind. I am having a lovey dovey kind of day. Have a good night.

No comments: