Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think I am going to need Copics

I am not the type of scrapper who everytime a new product comes out I am the first one waiting in line to buy it. Nope I am the wait and see kind of girl, I like to see the full spectrum of what the products can do. I have to see something and "Say, Hey I want to try that!" Well up until now I have not been that excited about the Copic markers, yes they are beautiful and I hear worth every penny BUT until today I have seen not seen them used on many layouts, it APPEARED to me to be a card thing, I'm not into making cards maily because I'm not good at it. Anywhoo I saw this tutuorial posted by Suzy Plantamure on the CK Blog, check it out here. So cool so now I am thinking I need some Copics. I better start saving my pennies I should be able to buy "1" in a few months lol. Enjoy the tutorial!!

No comments: