Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm SICK!!!

I'm sick and I can't be sick!! This is so very frustrating but what can you expect after you children have sneezed, coughed, and yes puked (is that spelled right?) on you. Ahhh the joys of motherhood, I was lucky enough to side step the germs for several weeks, but alas they caught up with me. Earlier today I thought I would take some Tylenol DAYTIME cold medicine to help me get some work done, well it was silly of me to assume that the DAYTIME cold meds would be in the DAYTIME box, yes very silly indeed. So after I swallowed I realized i took NIGHTIME cold meds and laid into my son about putting things were they belong blah blah blah, I tried to go back to work, fast forward to an hour later . . . zzzz ZZZZ zzzz ZZZZ. Yup I crashed HARD, oh well I probably needed the rest anyhow. So not as productive as I would have liked, Thank goodness the kids all go back to school on Monday YAY!!

No comments: