Monday, June 2, 2008



Saturday June 21st, 2008
My Sweet Girl / Boys Will Be Boys (Your choice of 1)

Come create a darling layout to honor that little guy or little lady in your life, you will walk away with a darling fully embellished layout ready for your pictures. You will have your choice of either the "My Sweet Girl" layout or the "Boys Will Be Boys" Layout. Please make your selection when registering for the class.

Location:
Strictly Scrapbooking - Torrance
Date: June 21st, 2008
Time 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: $25.00 your choice of either boy or girl


4 comments:

Kristi B. said...

OMG! I am so there if I can get a sitter! I LOVE your layouts Jessica!!! :o)

Kristi said...

You are sooooo talented! I love all the layouts.

Jessica said...

Thanks girls, hope you can join me !!

Cyndi said...

My gosh you are on a creative roll!! Both LO's are super!
PS got my RAK--Love it all! Thanx!