Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY WEEK!!

Yup,this week is going to be busy, which I love as long as I am on top of things. I can say at the moment I am on top of most things, let's hope it stays that way. Last week I was busy getting ready for the scrapper's sale So Cal Scrap hosted on Sat. Sunday I got busy listing some items on ebay for a few friends, finished most of that yesterday. My little sister arrives from Dallas, Texas today - After graduation work took her away to Texas, I miss her so much although we talk on the phone all the time, she only gets to come out and visit 2-3 times a year. SO SAD!! Then my son has his 6th grade promotion tomorrow, I'm hoping I won't cry. Before he can do that tomorrow, I need to get his haircut make sure his clothes fit (nothing like waiting till the last minute) & get the rest of my ducks in a row because tomorrow both my oldest are officially out on SUMMER VACATION!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok that's all for now the whole reason I got up early was to get some work done before the rest of the house got up.TTFN

Oh Yes I forgot to mention my camera broke, stupid me was sitting at the computer when my little one strolled in needing my attention I turned quickly forgetting the camera was plugged in as I turned I took the usb cord with me, which of course was attached to the camera which came crashing down off my desk and on to my tile floor. While there was no visible signs of damage, the thing won't turn on, I was quite broken hearted over it. Luckily my husband had his, but it's not the same. OH well (SIGH)

Ok now I am really out, have a great day!!!

No comments: