Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bad Haircut Wed. Night!

Ok so thought I would share my little story which I will be adding to my blog as well. Ok so After a day of running errands, I needed to still get my son a haircut, he has his 6th grade promotion tomorrow. Wwhile I am waiting for my son I was checking out the hair magazines, I see a few cute cuts and start thinking maybe I should just do it, I have been toying with the idea of getting a haircut for some time, however my hair was pretty long so not a decision I wanted to make lightly. Well my little sister who is visiting from Dallas was there to encourage me. So I said what the heck why not, it's only hair ( A statement I was seriously going to regret in just a few minutes). SO I tell the girl I want to go short and she asks do you want to donate you hair to Locks of Love? Of course once she said that I knew I was going short, these days I try to give when I can so I figure an extra inch shorter and someone who really needs it will benefit, I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. . . As soon as she stars cutting, my heart sank OMG I look like a FREAKKK. So I am sitting there hoping that eventually it would look good, guess what? That moment never came. I had a picture it wasn't anything too complicated, but somehow she butchered it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . So as we are leaving I was trying to hold back the tears, got to my truck and I was soooo sad. The only comfort is that the hair went to a good cause. I think for the most part I got it out of my system, the truth is it's only hair and it went to a good cause, plus there are so many more important things to worry about than my hair, although I can't guarantee I will be so pleasant about it tomorrow.

Any how have a great night and try not to laugh to hard at the crop on Sat., a chuckle will do :wink:

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

OMG Jessica, I think that your hair cut is sooooo cute and it totally fits your face too. I think however that when you get used to seeing yourself with long hair and then its short it is a shock. I don't think it was a bad cut. My daughter donated her hair to Locks of Love when she was in kindergarten. You know it does grow back. And it may grow into something that your more comfy with. But I think it looks great!!