Wednesday, June 25, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I have been crazy busy and I wouldn't change a thing! This past weekend I taught a class at Strictly Scrapbooking in Torrance, it was great I had a great group of patient and fun ladies who I hope I get to see again soon. I also had the pleasure of teaching a Disney class last night at Scrappin' in the Hills - Anaheim Hills, this was a SOLD OUT class, again I had the pleasure of meeting another wonderful group of scrappers.

This Saturday I will heading out to The Scrapbook Garden in Huntington Beach for yet another Disney class, I am doing 6 x6 acrylic this time, this class is SOLD OUT as well, I am looking forward to meeting another wonderful enthusiastic group of croppers!!

I am going to be designing some awesome classes for these great stores so keep checking back for updates.

On that note I also wanted to add a HUGE THANK YOU to the owners of these 3 stores, they are to kind to come let me teach at their stores and I appreciate them for letting me do so.

So a BIG THANK YOU goes out to Sophia of Strictly Scrapbooking, Elaine & Cindy of Scrappin' in the Hills, & Melissa of The Scrapbook Garden.

Have a great day night!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you go girl!! I'm so happy to hear you're such a success! I, of course, had no doubts.

iris said...

wow! The Disney interactive album looks soooo cool!! I am such a failure at doing themed albums. It would take ma ages to finish one... ah actually I only have one finished haha. I would love to take your class if only I lived near you. Alas, we have a huge ocean between us.