Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poor abandoned blog ....

My poor little blog has been completely ignored in the past few months all but fading into obscurity...so very sad, BUT now I think it is starting to come back. Even though 2010 is not completely over (it might as well be the last few weeks of the year will be spent rushing around in a sea of Holiday Cheer) I have started reflecting on the past year... this year has been chaotic, fun, scary, painful, and just a roller coaster of events and experiences that have been difficult but enlightening and through much of it I was lucky enough to have family and good friends there for me. So what does this have to do with scrapbooking? Well everything of course it felt at times this past year that I NEVER wanted to see another piece of patterned paper in my life again, thank goodness that madness wore off! So after deciding that I needed to take a brief brake and redefine my direction for my business as well as my creativity I'm happy to say I am excited about what 2011 brings. I want to scrapbook morning noon and night, not because I need a distraction, not because I'm bored but because I LOVE IT! That is how I know I love something, even when it gets boring, its no longer new, or even if it makes me mad for awhile when the dust has settled I still LOVE IT! So here is to a refound love of the best stinkin' hobby in the world SCRPABOOKING and all its messy goodness!

No comments: