Friday, December 10, 2010

One of the best investments ever!!

There are certain products that are worth every penny and lately the one that I love and can't get enough of is the Sizzix 3-D flower die.  I want to use these adorable little flowers on everything!  Plus one of my favorite things about using my Big Shot is the fact that I can use other types of materials such as felt, chipboard, cardboard, etc.  Below is the link to the assembly instructions also, if you look on the internet you can find plenty of tutorials on YouTube, although I found the instructions below sufficient.  One other thing I didn't use the toothpick that they suggest in the instructions (actually I tried the first time but found it easier to assemble without it) I just did it by hand and made sure to keep it even.  
Sizzix 3-D flower assembly instructions
I have to say it was WAY easier making this flower with felt, the felt makes it so easy to twist without moving on you plus it looks great!  Check out the flowers from the layout below.  If you don't have this die go out and get it you are going to totally LOVE IT!!


No comments: