Thursday, August 21, 2008

So much to report.

WOW my baby boy starts middle school on Monday, I know so many of you have been through this but I had to hold back the tears as we walked around his new campus. We picked up his schedule for Monday, he has spend the last 7 years at his elementary school and I just can't believe he has grown so much and now is ready to enter a whole new world full of many exciting things. I am so happy to see that he is excited to start middle school, today has seemed like such a blur. You never know how things are going to affect you and I am quite surprised that I am having such a hard time with this transition, but I KNOW that he is going to do great and have a wonderful 7th grade year.

If I am torn up about 7th grade, I am going to need medication to let him go off to college lol

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow...time flys! I remember my first day of Middle School!

Unknown said...

ouch, will you hold my hand as my oldest enters first grade? he starts on thursday but I think I am ok, if not ready!

Tricia said...

Tagged you girlfriend!!! Go check it out on my blog!

Kristi B. said...

I know how you feel! This is my last year having my boy all to myself before I have to send him off to school. I'm going to be so lost without my little dude all day!

Unknown said...

Jessica...I can't believe how time flies. Shoot, its soon gonna be Oct and I'm gonna be a year older!! EEK!!

I just tagged you on my blog, come see!

Kari said...

How's school going? I'm sure your doing better this week Jessica. :)