Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Baby Turned 2 Yesterday

Yesterday my little squirt Abby turned 2, I can't believe how much she has changed and how much our lives have changed since she came in it. I wouldn't change it for the world, my munchkin starts pre-school on Monday and it is bitter sweet, at times I can't wait for my kids to grow up and become more independent and at others I just want them to stay young forever (sigh) . . . Well I leave you pictures of my princess.


Abby - Less than 1 day old.


Abby 10 Mos. Old


Abby 18 Mos.


Abby just a few days away from her 2nd B-day



Abby 2 Years old - we took this pic at Build A Bear yesterday!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

How Cute! Build-a-Bear! I can't wait for Bre to get one! So they start as early as 2? Wow! She will have a blast I am sure!

Kari said...

Such a cutie. Looks like she had fun building her bear! I love that place. :)

Kimberly said...

what a cutie!! my little girl just started kinder and my oldest just started middle school so I am right there with ya about them growing up!

girl my dd did build a bear-that thing is somewhere nakid in room! she never plays with hers :(

Anonymous said...

awww your pics are ADORABLE .. beautiful kids ..