Thursday, January 24, 2008

{You Made My Day}

{You} Made My Day
Kristi nominated me for the "You Made my Day" Award! Wow, that was too sweet of her and yes she totally made mine as well. This is a fun idea I hope you choose to pass along the good blog vibes.
Here's how it works:
"Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland!

Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"

Ok so my list is totally short TODAY, I plan on adding many more of the great blogs i read, I just haven't had too much time to go blog hopping in the last few days. Trust me there are so many of you who post inspiring entries on your blogs that I will definitely be adding to my short little list.

Kristi B.

Now its your turn to spread some blogging LOVE!!! - This is such a cute idea!

No comments: