Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Back . . .Been MIA for awhile!

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit, it seems like I have not had a free moment in the last few weeks, between preparing for our upcoming retreat in February and my family obligations it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done. I think I am back on track . . . I hope lol, anywhoo I spend this past weekend at the Del Mar Fairgrounds at the First Annual Scrapfest, I was promoting the upcoming retreat, teaching a class, and doing make and takes, in between all this fun I was able to meet so many wonderful scrappers, everyone was so nice I look forward to attending again next year. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked, but here are a few enjoy!

PS If you happen to see your pretty little mug on here, don't be shy drop me a line and say HI!!

No comments: