Saturday, October 27, 2007

The time has come to start blogging . . .

Hello to all my scrap addicted friends, the time has come for me to start blogging, it has been slowly building up - Should I? Shouldn't I? Well I did. So if you have read this far then you are still interested in my ramblings. Well today has been a fairly mellow day, I finished a fall layout for my darling little Abby, my cute sweet, adorable, darling, a bit temperamental 1 year old. Yes for being such an avid scrapper I don't have nearly as much done as I would like, but who among us does? If you are one of those intrepid scrappers that is completely up to date, then you are absolutely never allowed to read this blog again. I am just kidding everyone is welcome even if you are a scrapbook over achiever! So here is today's layout, my little Abby strolling along.

No comments: