Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Monday to me and all of you! i have been scrapping all morning, not my personal pages, pages for ebay. The hardest thing I am finding about scrapbooking and selling my work on ebay and personal scrapbooking is that the styles are totally different. As you can see from the layout I did this past weekend, I am going to a more simplified style, with total emphasis on the pic. I wanted to do the title in big chipboard letters, but it felt like it was overpowering the pictures. Then on the other hand you have my ebay layouts they are totally overblown, here is the picture of one I am currently selling. See what i mean, I have to say the one of Abby I posted above has to be my personal favorite to date.

1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

I love this Christmas LO. You are so talented. TFS with us.