Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




Happy Halloween! I just got back from the Halloween Parade at my kids school, very cute I saw some adorable costumes, a ton of princesses of course, and some scary costumes - you know the type blood and gore, usually the 5th and 6th grade boys. My son (Matthew) was fussing all last night because he had misplaced his white makeup - he was going to be some type of evil warlock thing. Well guess what I get to school and he is just wearing the gown, no makeup or mask, GRRRRR, I wanted to strangle him lol. My daughter Maddy was content to go as a skater, yup she put on jeans, t-shirt, hat and walked around with a skateboard, oddly this isn't that different than her usual choice of attire - she was as happy as a little clam. I guess I should be thankful that they picked easy costumes this year. My little one (Abby) is going to be a giraffe, not my first choice, but my aunt brought the costume over (A big Thanks to her) and why not at 1 year and 2 months I don't think she really cares lol. Well shortly it will be time to go Tricker Treating, although I got off easy this year, both my kids begged me to go with friends, since I know both sets of parents I said sure. Yippy , I get to be the chauffeur to each location . . . Well for all you lucky parents who will be hitting the town with your darlings, have a great time, be Safe and don't forget to take tons and tons of pictures.

No comments: