Thursday, July 23, 2009

E-mail overload

Hi everyone I have been getting behind on e-mails, so if you been trying to reach me over the last couple of weeks and have not heard from me it is due to the fact that I am still answering e-mails NOT that I am ignoring you. I would never do that unless you are mean and then maybe I might just a little (TOTALLY KIDDING). Anywhoo I just updated my class calendar, for the next few weeks and I am finishing invoicing for kits and retreats. Thanks for your patience.

This summer vacation has been rough, plus tie in the fact that I am an extremely slow scrapper and I have some problems lol. It took me about 20 hours (obviously not in a row) to complete the Acrylic summer album below.

After today I hope to be caught up at least for a few days.

Keep cool and have a great day!

1 comment:

Heather Brown said...

You poor CRAZY thing!! Take a needed rest!!! Have a blessed week!!