Monday, July 13, 2009

Computer crashing and Harry Potter comes out tomorrow!!

Yup I have a lovely virus on my computer so my computer guy is coming tomorrow, THANK GOODNESS. I have a ton of files that I don't currently have access to and let me just say I hope he can clean it up without losing info or I may have a stressful week ahead of me. Anywhoo I am actually excited about Harry Potter coming out tomorrow at midnight!!! My son Matthew is trying to convince me to go to the midnight showing, but I think I am going to pass I am almost certain I am going to be tired and who wants to pay a high priced ticket for a show you are probably going to fall asleep in, NOT I. I love the Harry Potter books and was so sad when I finished book 7. I had wanted to read book 6 before watching the movie but it didn't happen . . . Anywhoo have a great night!.

No comments: