Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm not always nice but I am kind

It's funny that I post this because, I don't always think I am nice, I think I can be quite serious, grouchy, and moody...Yes I am all of these things but I am kind, I hate to see people hurt and I hate to see people in pain, no matter how my views may differ from that of another person I will always choose humanity over idealism. So anywhoo while blog hopping I cam across this awesome site Operation nice , I love it because it strives to promote all that is good, the big and little things. I have been needing this for awhile, I like hearing about people being good to other people. We live in a world of reality show overload and tabloid trash, I do find it quite disturbing (I know that this is a guilty pleasure to many of my friends, don't worry i still love you and I won't hold it against you). It seems every time you turn on the TV some new brand of reality TV nonsense has sprung up. (BREATHING 10, 9 , 8 , 7 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) Ok sorry I was getting a bit worked up there. The point is its nice to see people putting the good stuff on display! Be sure to check it out! Have a good night!

No comments: