Monday, March 30, 2009

My Favorite Layouts!!

I haven't done any truly personal scrapbooking in a long time, sometimes when I need to be inspired I go check out my favorite layouts and the ones below are a few of my recent (well not so recent, it's been about a year) favorites. I love them because they are so me and I love them because I love them even if nobody else loves them, does that even make sense? I just love looking at these layouts, they are so seemingly chaotic, but aren't really. It's organized chaos - the story of my life. Don't these layouts look like my scrapbook room exploded and some random stuff landed on these pages lol. I love it!! So there you have it what looks like chaos to the world are actually highly thought out pages (kind of like me). Have a great day and keep on Scrappin'.



No comments: