Monday, March 30, 2009

100th Post - WOW

I didn't realize I ever had that much to say lol. Well this is exciting, sorry nothing special to say except that I am glad I have been getting back into blogging, so here is to the next 100th post!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Anywhoo today after I posted about my favorite layouts, I started to get inspired so i pulled out pictures of my little monkey Abby, and decided to scrap them. Now keep in mind I have a bad habit of being way to matchy matchy but I decided to take pictures that I would have never normally used for these paper and make it work. Well I loved the way this layout came out, it was just what I needed. I love it! By the way when I say I love my own work I am not saying "WOW Jess you are such an amazing scrapper", I am actually just so in love with something I created, totally absent of vanity. Now that I have cleared that up lol here is my LO.! TTFN


No comments: