Friday, May 22, 2009

Feeling good!

Yes I got a good night's sleep last night so now I feel much better, I don't feel like I need to sigh one bit! My baby will be 13 tomorrow, WOW I can remember what I was doing 13 years ago. I was getting home from doing some shopping and just relaxing on my bed, at around 5:00 pm my water broke and off to the hospital I went, my Matthew wasn't born until 9:38 PM on May 23rd, 1996. It's amazing how time flies sometimes in the day to day stuff you know like the "did you clean your room", "did you finish your homework", "did you do this and that and any of the other million things we have to be on our children about. I sometimes tend to forget how lucky I am to have such a wonderful son like my Matthew and how he has changed my world (as all my children have) in ways I never expected. Sighhhh (The good kind).

No comments: