Monday, February 2, 2009

FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

This past weekend had all of the makings of a great one, Friday & Saturday I joined an awesome group of girls to celebrate our friends Rochelle's & Robin's birthdays at the San Diego Scrap Inn (Great place, these ladies have done an amazing job on this house, definitely a place to check out for a comfy and cozy weekend retreat!). I had such an awesome time laughing, eating, scrapping, and even some Karaoke, I had to sing Mamma Mia I am actually in shock that I did it! As if a couple of fun days with the girls was not awesome enough I spent Sunday at Disneyland with my family, we had such a great time all 3 of my kids behaved pretty well, no excessive whining, crying, pushing or shoving everyone got to ride what they wanted . . . I felt blessed several times this weekend, I felt blessed that I have such and awesome husband that is willing to hold down the fort while I scrap with the girls. I felt blessed to be spending some fun time with my children, riding rides, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company. I actually stoped at a couple of points just to look at my kids and husband and smile because I am sooo thankful for them all no matter what I say whey they make me mad (wink).

No comments: