Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Look

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short,
but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

-Michelangelo

isn't this a great quote, I love it!



How do you like the new look, I found this template from this great site (click here), She has the coolest templates definitely worth checking out if you need to spruce up your blog. Anywhoo Abby is sick, yup has a nasty case of bronchitis. We had to rush her to the ER this past Saturday because she woke up wheezing, very scary. We are actually familiar with all of that my Madison use to need breathing treatments every time she got a cold, but Abby has been healthy since day one so it scared me. She is doing well, sick enough to stay home from school, well enough to get into EVERYTHING lol.


I have hinted at some of the things I have been up to, a new website, classes and a few new events coming in 2009 don't worry I will be unveiling them in the coming weeks.

And until I get my computer issues fixed limited pictures.

I also have some awesome classes coming up in January & February, you are not going to want to miss them, I will keep you posted.

Have a great day!

No comments: