Thursday, December 20, 2007

Newsletter Contest - More RAK Winners!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners, I have listed all the names below - in no particular order. There were so many of you I didn't want anyone to feel left out so I picked an extra 5 people, I wish I could send one to EVERYONE! Thanks for your participation!!

A few names have different symbols by them if you have a (*) next to your name it means I have received your address and I will be shipping your RAK today. If you have a (+) sign next to your name it means someone has already entered your name as a referral and you are on your way to more RAK's!!.

We already have our first referral RAK winner actually this person is getting 4, that means 20 of her nearest and dearest friends entered her name as the referral and the first winner is . . .
Laurie Rush!!!!!!


If your name is on the list, just e-mail me you name and shipping information and I will send it out asap!!! E-mail me at rivpunk@aol.com!! Thanks everyone and good luck!!


Don't forget this contest isn't over, there are still easy ways to win, plus everyone will be entered into the grand prize drawing!!!

1. Rochelle Spears*
2. Susan McFarlane*
3. Nancy*
4. Robin Redd
5. Carrie Castro
6. Jill Brush*
7. Sheri Pugh
8. Christa Davidson
9. Kristi Forsythe
10. Renee Calcagno*

11.Laura Casey+
12.Thach Luong
13. Cynthia Steinbrecher
14. Carlee Murphy
15. Ellen Leverett
16. Sunshine Asuncion
17.Nancysara Waldner
18. Patty Williams
19.Stephanie Shreeve
20.Tina Mayo +
21.Celina Poole
22.Bethany Schultz
23.Robin Morgan
24.Jeannie Moler
25. Grace Rojo
26.Kristi Beisel
27.Laurie Rush +
28. Ming H. Luong+
29. Kelli Tran+
30.Beth Williams

1 comment:

Nancy Hofer said...

wow nice to see i'm winning somewhere, don't usually have that luck, :)