Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cruising next week!!

I can't believe it has been an entire week since my last post, it feels like just yesterday that it was Halloween, oh well C'est la vie (That's Life)! I have been hard at work preparing for my San Diego Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend in Feb., it is still awhile away but there is a ton to do to make this event ROCK!! I am also trying to get as much as possible done prior to next week, why you ask??? I am going on a 5 day cruise to Mexico, YEAHHHHHHH! I am totally excited, mind you I am also completely anxious about leaving my kids for 5 days, I have not been away from my baby that long. As any mother knows there is a mixture of excitement and anxiety at the thought of getting away for some "ME" time. So I will be taking lots of pics to share with you all, and I think I am going to go scrap, after all I need to create or I will go totally insane. Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments: